February 20, 2012

Movie Monday: Obama's Young Adult Novel Plan


Today I'm embedding a short from College Humor instead of discussing a full-length feature. My friend AR linked this on Facebook and I loved it. I laughed the most when 'Obama' pondered the existence of zombie love stories since I recently made a sexy zombie list for a friend. (She wanted to know if they existed, because it seemed impossible. I thought of five books off the top of my head and wasn't sure whether to be proud of myself or ashamed.)

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! They all need to written so they can have a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST SHARE!!!! Love this. And hey, why not? Maybe it will work! Thanks for posting~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...