May 11, 2012

Children's Book Week

Children's Book Week is almost over!  It started sadly, due to the death of the legendary Maurice Sendak.  I wanted to write something in memory of him earlier, but I still can't find the words. 

Unfortunately, my plans for this week fell through since I have several formal events to attend in real life.  (This past week I have been running about getting  a haircut, buying thread and fixing my dress, getting my oil changed, etc.)  I also have a bit of contract work due soon and paying work comes before the blog.

You can check out my Tumblr.  I usually have enough time each day to detox by reblogging cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...